среда, 22 июля 2009 г.

ideas

What I really don’t understand it is why there is no top global level advertising creators from Russia?

Why does Russian’s agencies look so sick at world AD competitions ?

I think, the problem is we don’t have match world level experience and we don’t want add our personality on this experience, not just stupidly copy nice ideas . As you know, the best way to solve a problem is done it by your own self! And this is what I am exactly doing now.


In my article on adme
http://www.adme.ru/column/2009/06/25/55111/ (sorry it is in Russian) i mentioned about W+K platform, and i screwed up my chance.

The worst i didn't do my best, and decided to enter 12 hours from closed.

Of cause, I sucked

But in anyway, i'd like to show you results



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий